libzbxpgsql (Lib-Zabbix-PostgreSQL) provides detailed and granular monitoring of PostgreSQL servers using a native Zabbix agent module, with highly configurable item keys and a complimentary monitoring Template.
Native Zabbix agent modules are advantageous over User Parameters and scripts in that no process forking, code interpreter or complex configuration are required. This significantly reduces the impact of monitoring on the agent system, particularly when monitoring hundreds or thousands of checks.
- Powerful discovery of Tablespaces, Databases, Namespaces, Tables and Indexes
- Exhaustive coverage of PostgreSQL Statistics Collector views
- Execute custom queries specific to your applications
- Significant performance benefit over
- Requires PostgreSQL libs and no other dependencies
- Simple installation or bundling with your custom agent packages
- Detailed documentation
- Useful graphs and triggers
libzbxpgsql - A PostgreSQL monitoring module for Zabbix Copyright (C) 2015 - Ryan Armstrong firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.